ESNAAD affirms its commitment to ensure that its operations and services are carried out in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees, our environment, the assets, and interested parties to provide quality services to customers.
This will be achieved by adhering to the following principles:
- Complying with Abu Dhabi & UAE federal laws and regulations, ADNOC CoP and international guidelines, as applicable.
- Conserving natural resources and contributing to sustainable development.
- Preventing pollution and minimizing environmental impact to ALARP level.
- Ensuring that our workplace is free from occupational illnesses, injuries and accidents.
- Providing timely integrated quality services at all times.
- All levels of management, supervision and employees in line function to be held accountable for HSE performance.
- Providing the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees, tenants, contractors and visitors to identify hazards and contribute positively to environment, health and safety risk management.
- Empowering all employees to take necessary corrective actions to ensure EHSQ MS implementation.
- Reviewing EHSQ performance periodically through monitoring and measurement to ensure effective steps are taken for continual improvement.