- Handling of supply vessels & barges
- jetty and yard activities
- Manpower & equipment spot hire.
- Equipment & Manpower Resources:
- Cranes of capacities ranging from 18-150 tons: 12
- Forklifts of capacities ranging from 2-15 tons: 18
- Heavy duty tractors/trailers: 5/15
- Weigh bridge (100 ton capacity): 1
- Manpower designated to jetty:, working on a 24 hour rotational basis (manpower continuously reviewed to meet our clients changing circumstances).
14 teams consisting of:-
- Snr supervisor/supervisor - 19
- Equipment operators - 34
- Snr rigger / riggers - 60
- Handling all types of general cargos.
- Handling of heavy and abnormal cargos.
- Handling of hazardous / non-hazardous waste materials.
- Packaging / bundling / pre-slinging of tubulars.
Undertakes loading, offloading, movement of all types of materials / cargos to meet clients requirements.
- Control marine craft movements
- Berthing Assistance
- 24 hour control tower monitoring
- Diesel & Water Bunkering
- Drilling Bulk Chemicals (ESNAAD Product) & Bulk Cement Supplies.
- Bulk & Bunker Facilities
- Bulk barite
TOTAL STORAGE CAPACITY 760 TONS (2 x 200T + 2 x 180T SILOS)
Discharge rate: 25 tons/hour. Supply available at 2 berths.
- Bulk attapulgite
TOTAL STORAGE CAPACITY240 TONS (3 SILOS x 80 TONS EACH)
Discharge rate: 20 tons/hour. Supply from two points.
- Bulk bentonite
TOTAL STORAGE CAPACITY 240 TONS (1 x 150T + 1 x 90T SILOS)
Discharge rate: 20 tons/hour.
- Bulk class ‘g’ cement
TOTAL STORAGE CAPACITY 400 TONS (2 SILOS x 200 TONS EA)
Discharge rate: 25 tons per hour. Discharge from one point.
- Silos (Chemicals & Cement)
- Water :
Storage capacity: 1 x 47,000 i.G. Tank with connection to 252,000 i.G. Main tanks.
7 supply points each capable of pumping 15,000 i.G./Hour.
STORAGE CAPACITY: 2 x 530,000 I.G. Tanks
7 supply points each capable of pumping 12,000 i.G./Hour.
- Total wharf length 870 mtr.
- One deep water berth (200 mtr length & 10 mtr depth).
- Maximum permissible draft at the wharf for supply vessel 6.5 mtr.
- Mussafah access channel is navigable 24 hrs.
- Approach channel to mosb is also marked with navigation buoys & properly Maintained for day and night operation.
- The base has round the clock accessibility, supported and monitored by modern control tower and radio watch.
- Mooring facility available for all vessels berthing at mosb.
- Total wharf area available for operation: 29,000 sq. Mtr.